Signs He Wants To Commit

“When a woman is interested in a man she will look for signs he wants to commit if he’s not making it obvious and she wants him to be her boyfriend.” Blaine Barrington, Dating Coachhow to keep a man

Men can be hard to read when it comes to relationships, especially if you’ve been dating for a while and want to be exclusive.

Commitment is one step up from how to keep him interested

When you want to keep him interested in the early stages of dating it’s because you’re afraid to lose him.

Eventually, though, you’ll want to go from casual dating to exclusive dating and being sexually monogamous.

When you meet a guy you’re interested in you will invariably wonder whether he’s looking for something more than just casual dating.

He’s fun to be with. The chemistry is sizzling. The sex is off-the-charts amazing. And you feel a real connection with him.

Now you’re wondering whether it’s a casual thing or whether he wants something more, because you want a commitment from him.

But you’re not sure he wants the same thing.

Just because you’re dating each other doesn’t mean he wants to commit to you.

He may enjoy your company and have fun with you but he doesn’t want to be “tied down” and be a couple.

Most men, though, will want to be exclusive.

Guys don’t always tell you they want to commit to being exclusive with you. Instead, many times they do so by their actions.

Whether it’s “boyfriend and girlfriend,” or “couple,” or “partners,” or some other “label” the end result is the same – you’re exclusive. You’re monogamous. You do things together as a couple. And your friends and family consider you a couple.

Sometimes there won’t be “the talk” so you’ll be looking for signs he wants to commit.

There are two types of commitment:

1. Commitment to be in a relationship

This is where you want to be exclusive, not date anyone else, and be sexually monogamous.

This doesn’t mean you want him to love you forever.

It simply means you want him to love you for the time you’re together and see if things progress further to marriage.

2. Commitment to get married

This is where you want to be engaged and ultimately married to a man.

This is totally different from wanting a guy to be your boyfriend and is the next level in dating.

I’ll first focus on signs he wants to commit in a relationship and he wants something serious.

It’s obvious that when you’re looking for signs he wants to commit that you want to be exclusive with the man you’re dating. You don’t want him multi-dating and spending time with other women.

You’re interested in him or falling for him and you want to see if things progress and he’s The One.

Some couples will have “the talk” about where things are going. Usually it’s the woman who will bring things up since men are notoriously slow in making a commitment – or at least expressing their commitment.

Sometimes, especially if he’s smitten with you, a man will come right out and say he doesn’t want to date anyone but you.

Other times you’ll just fall into exclusivity without any discussion at all.

It’s wise not to automatically assume that because you’re dating one man that you’re exclusive with him.

There has to be some commitment on his part or you might be in for a surprise and discover he’s seeing other women or he doesn’t consider that you’re exclusive.

The fact that a man wants to be exclusive with you indicates he wants to get to know you better to see if you’re compatible and whether things can develop into something more.

There’s no time limit to when you should be in a committed relationship. That will depend on the circumstances and how often you see each other.

At some point, though, you’re going to ask yourself, “Where is this relationship going?” if he hasn’t made a commitment.

The Player and The Commitmentphobe

One of the things many women are wary of is being hurt by a player or commitmentphobe.

The player is charming and says all of the right things. He’s smooth. He’s fun to be with. And he usually focuses on sex as his goal.

The commitmentphobe is very similar in his tactics. You can be wined and dined and made to feel like a princess only to have your heart broken in the end.

If he moves fast and overwhelms you with attention and then loses interest in you as things become more “serious” or you show you want things to be more serious then chances are you’ve got a commitmentphobe on your hands.

Fighting and jealously can also rear their ugly head. You want a commitment and he’s not ready for one. He shows interest in other women and you feel ignored and disrespected, like you’re not a priority.

That’s why it’s important to look for signs he wants a relationship instead of a short term hookup or fling.

Signs He Wants To Commit

1. He Makes You His Priority

One of the strongest signals that he wants to commit is when you come first.

He might want to hang out with his buddies but because you’re special to him you become his priority – which is the way it should be.

When you need his help with something – whether it’s fixing your computer or picking out an outfit or moving into a new place – he’s there to give a hand.

If you always feel that you come last, then you’re not important to him because it’s easy for a man to make you his priority if he wants to commit to you.

2. He Considers Your Feelings

He tries to understand and see things from your point of view.

He considers your feelings, too.

He tries to please you. He knows what’s important to you. For example, you want to go to the family dinner and he had made arrangements to hang out with his buddies. A guy who is serious about wanting to have a relationship with you is willing to give up some things knowing it will make you happy.

That doesn’t mean that you should be selfish or act selfishly. It just means that some things are important to you and he knows it and he’s willing to compromise.

3. He Tries To Win Your Heart

He does things for you to please you.

And he also shows that he wants to be part of your life.how to keep a man interested - girl gets great guy

He plans proper dates instead of suggesting you “hang out” with him or with him and his buddies.

These dates are times to have fun together and to get to know each other better.

They’re also an opportunity to see how much effort he puts into the date and how important being with you is to him.

He tries to “woo” you.

In the old days that would include serenading you.

These days it’s a little different…

He brings flowers and gifts.

He remembers your birthday.

He wants to be with you on special occasions like Thanksgiving or Christmas.

He visits your friends and family with you.

He makes time for you even when he’s crazy busy.

He doesn’t play games and he doesn’t keep you wondering whether he likes you or not – he shows you with signs of affection like holding hands or kissing you.

He becomes part of your life instead of someone you see occasionally.

He’s available to do things with you instead of taking a rain check because he thinks going out with his buddies is more important.

And you, pretty woman, will do well to thank him and show you appreciate all that he does for you if you want him to stay around and have eyes only for you.

4. He Tries To Impress You

A guy who wants to commit will want to make sure that he’s on your mind all or most of the time.

What better way to do that than to do things that impress you.how to keep a man interested in you - girlgetsgreatguy.com

Things that other guys in your life have never done before.

In olden times he would have tried to impress you with his daring-do or exploits.

He might have been a swashbuckler or a gunslinger or fought a duel for your honor.

These days he’s a lot less adventurous, although he tries just as hard to show you how he feels about you.

That might mean he brings you breakfast in bed.

That might mean he makes a romantic dinner for you.

That might mean he takes you to a fancy and expensive restaurant.

It might mean he fixes things around the house for you.

It might mean he buys you nice gifts or flowers.

It might mean he looks hot in a t-shirt and jeans and handsome in a suit.

Most importantly though is the way he treats you. He’s attentive. He’s respectful and courteous to you and your friends. And he shows you that you’re number one in his book.

5. He Asks You About The Relationship

Men and women send out signals of interest and attraction.

But sometimes those signals can be confusing and you don’t really know where you stand with a man.

While you might be sending him signals that you’re interested in him and would like him to make a commitment, he might not pick up on those subtle (or not so subtle) signs.

Some guys are happy with the way things are. And some guys are inexperienced in dating and don’t know what signals to look for that indicate you want something more than casual dating or hanging out together.

If he wants to be with you or he’s ready to commit he’ll ask you what you think about being his girlfriend or what you think about being together and how you both get along.

He’s going to reveal how he feels about you. This is his way of having “the talk.”

Or he might say he likes you and wants you to be his girlfriend.

Or he might say that he wants more than a friendship. That’s a very strong sign he wants to commit and that he’s sexually attracted to you.

6. He Gets A Little Jealous

Jealousy isn’t always a good thing in relationships. It can go too far to the point where a man can be both demanding and controlling.

But there is such a thing as “mild” jealousy – which indicates that you mean more to him than he’s probably letting on.

It can also mean that he wants to be exclusive with you and he isn’t interested in dating other women.

When a man becomes jealous of other men it means that, in his mind, he considers you “his” and he doesn’t want other guys in the picture. He particularly doesn’t want an ex in the picture.

Truth is, no man wants competition – especially if you’re the prize and he wants you.

He might also be jealous of other people, not just other men. That can include your friends and family. He could even be jealous of your work.

If he doesn’t feel he’s seeing you enough because you’re busy or you’re hanging out with friends or family, he might get jealous that he’s not your priority.

7. He Makes Plans That Include You

He starts to see you fitting into his life and you’re a part of his life.

He’s excited to see you and wants to have a good time with you.

He starts to include you in his plans.

He no longer thinks only of himself. He’s thinking more about being a “couple.”

His plans might be special occasions like birthdays or holidays or he might arrange dates or a weekend getaway or short trips.

8. He’s A Man Of Action

He might have the gift of the gab but in the end it’s whether he follows through with his actions that really counts.

He gets things done that he promises he will do.

There is a saying that “actions speak louder than words.” In other words, a guy will do what he says he will do. If he says he will phone, he does. If he says he will arrange a date, he does. It’s a pretty good rule to follow in dating because it’s a sign of how interested a guy is in you.

When you first start dating a guy, unless you’ve been hurt badly before and you’re distrustful, you’ll probably take what he says at face value.

Over time, though, if he doesn’t follow through you’ll begin to be skeptical about what he says.

If he says he’ll phone to arrange a date and doesn’t do that or he cancels plans with a flimsy excuse, chances are this isn’t a guy who you’d want to be with anyway.

If he says something and doesn’t do it, pretty soon it becomes obvious he’s not someone whose word you can count on.

When a woman is important to a man he makes sure he follows through with what he says. He’s a man of his word and you can rely on what he says.

Occasionally he might stumble and disappoint you, but in general you know he’s dependable and when he says he will do something he will do it.

9. He Makes You Feel Safe And Loved

He has your back. He looks out for you. He stands by you.how to please your man - girlgetsgreatguy.com

He makes sure you’re safe.

If you’re sick he takes care of you.

If you get out of work late at night he confirms you’ll have someone from work escort you to your car so you’re safe.

If your car breaks down he comes to help you or arranges for someone to help you.

These are signs a man cares about you.

If someone threatens you in some way he’s there to protect you or stand up for you.

This isn’t just about physical safety, although that’s part of making you feel safe.

It’s also about emotional safety and knowing you can rely on him.

If you have a problem he’s there to help and offer advice and try and fix things to make them right.

10. He’s Your Emotional “Rock”

He has your back. He’s there to comfort you when things go wrong in your life.

He tries to give you perspective when something is troubling you and he tries to make your life easier when you’re stressed out. He might listen to you. He might take you out on a date to distract you. He might cook for you. He might give you a massage or back rub.

They’re all indications that he’s there for you and is concerned with your well-being.

11. He’s Consistent In Calling Or Texting You

If a guy is interested in you and wants to be your boyfriend he’s going to keep in touch with you.

He’ll want to stay in touch with you either by calling you or, more likely, texting you.

If there are large gaps in when he contacts you – like a few days – or he only contacts you when he wants a “booty call” then it’s a huge red flag and it’s an indication that he’s not serious about wanting a committed relationship with you.

12. He Wants To See You A Lot

A guy who wants you as his girlfriend wants to be with you a lot.

He’s not happy just calling or texting. He wants the personal interaction in real life so you can have fun and experience things together.

In fact, spending time together is the only way you can get to know each other and determine whether you’re compatible.

13. He’s A One Woman Man

When you first meet a guy he might be multi-dating.

There’s nothing wrong with him doing that.

But as he gets to know you and you spend time together he might stop dating other women.

If he does stop dating other women and he makes a point of telling you, it’s a sign he’s making you exclusive – a sure sign he wants to commit to you.

If, from the start, he’s only dating you, then you have to look for other signs he’s looking to a commitment because just because he’s dating only you doesn’t mean he’s committed to you.

14. He Tries To Please You

Guys like to feel that they can make a woman happy.

So he’s going to do his best to make sure you’re happy if he wants to make a commitment.

Your role, on the other hand, is to show your appreciation for what he does for you

This is very important: The more he feels appreciated and respected by you, the more likely he is to want to commit to you. (Lack of appreciation for what he does for a woman is one of the main reasons a guy will vanish or disappear.)

15. He Wants To Get To Know You Better

Some women wonder whether a guy wants to be in a serious relationship or whether he just wants to hookup or have a fling and then move on.

This is where other signs come into play. A guy who wants a hookup or something that isn’t serious is more likely to be flirtatious and talk about sex all the time.

His focus is on sex, not on getting to know you better.

A guy who wants something serious and wants to make you his girlfriend will take the time to get to know you.

He wants to be sure that you have qualities he’s looking for in a girlfriend. He won’t waste time with someone he feels he’s not compatible with.

16. He’ll Wait To Have Sex With You

Most guys are interested in having sex. If he comes on really strong or pushes for sex right from the beginning then that could indicate he only wants sex instead of a committed relationship.how to please your man - girlgetsgreatguy.com

The guy who pushes for sex early on is usually looking for a hookup or a fling and not a long term commitment.

Also ask about his past dating history. If he has a history of short term relationships he might be a player or a commitmentphobe.

If he’s been married or together with a woman for a long time, that could be a good sign he’s looking for a commitment rather than a fling.

The exception could be if he just broke up with his girlfriend or is newly divorced, in which case you could be the rebound girl – and that’s a huge red flag.

The guy who wants you to be his girlfriend will wait for sex.

When he waits for sex, he’s being respectful and putting you first instead of his own needs.

Just because he waits for sex (and waits until you’re ready to have sex) doesn’t mean he doesn’t desire you or want you.

Typical signs of desiring you or wanting you sexually include:

 >> He flirts with you

>> He shows off his body – the six pack abs or the ripped chest or biceps

>> He kisses you a lot – he likes to cuddle but he doesn’t take it any further

>> He touches you a lot – he hugs you and he holds your hand

>> He sends you suggestive and flirty messages and alludes to sex all the time

Some women might be wondering whether the fact that he waits to have sex with you is a sign that they’ve been friend zoned and he wants only a friendship, instead of being considered as his steady girlfriend.

If you’re friend zoned there will be no or very little flirtation and very few if any sexy comments that signal sexual interest.

On the other hand, a guy who is only interested in sex with you will send out sexual signals all the time.

If he keeps getting rejected by you he will eventually move on if he sees he has no chance with you.

That doesn’t mean he might not be persistent. It just means that eventually he’ll see you’re not going to be another one of his easy conquests who melts from his flowery and seductive words and he’ll look for someone who is easier to persuade to have sex with him.

17. You Become Part Of His Life

The man who wants you as his girlfriend will include you in his life.

He will make plans with you.

He’ll introduce you to his friends and family.

He will include you in activities that he enjoys, including activities with his friends and family.

You become part of his “inner circle” – the people who are important to him in his life.

Just because there’s commitment doesn’t mean you’re compatible or that things will work out in the long run.

The hurtful side of commitment can come when you’re together.

He’s fooled you by staying together longer than he should have. You feel there is commitment from him but you discover that there really is none.

He’s no longer in love with you and just wants the sex. It’s disappointing and hurtful because you’re expending feelings, time, and energy trying to make things work and he has no intention of taking things any further. He’s only there for the sex.

If he’s not scared to do so, a man will give off signs he wants to commit or he wants to be exclusive.

One thing is for certain though: When a guy shows signs he’s willing to commit it means things are serious and he wants to be your boyfriend.

Signs He Wants To Commit To Marriage

There’s a big difference between signs he wants to commit to a relationship with you and signs he wants to settle down and get married.how to keep a man - girlgetsgreatguy.com

Men are notorious for not showing commitment – especially when it comes to marriage. In fact, women are more likely to want marriage sooner than men.

The commitment to get married is an important step to a man and there are specific things that he feels he must do or accomplish before he will take that step.

Some men, for example, take their “provider role” very seriously and want to be on financially solid ground before getting married and having a family.

Subtle signs he’s ready to commit to marriage and settle down include….

>> You both share the same vision of the future together

>> You’re both compatible in many areas

>> He says (and shows you) he loves you

I cover many more subtle signs he’s ready to commit to marriage and settle down in the Girl Gets Great Guy System.

I also cover what to do if he keeps delaying in making a commitment to marriage and how to know if he’s a commitmentphobe or whether he will eventually marry.

Now that you know the signs he wants to commit and you’re in a relationship, it’s important to keep your man. It’s more than about knowing his love language or making his favorite meal.

There are specific “man keeping” techniques so he’ll adore you and cherish you. These are techniques savvy women use to keep their man after he’s made the commitment to be exclusive.

When you invest so much time and energy into wanting to be exclusive with a man, why wouldn’t you want to keep him if he’s good to you?

Discover these special techniques to keep your man here.

In the following video, Steve Harvey talks to a guest whose boyfriend won’t take the relationship to the next level – which is marriage. He explains three things a man needs before he will commit to marriage.

How To Keep Him Interested

“How to keep him interested is a common question women ask about men, especially if they are afraid of losing him. Here are 16 Fail-Safe Ways that work whether or not you’ve found a keeper.” Blaine Barrington, Dating Coachhow to keep him interested - girl gets great guy

Whether you meet a new man or you’ve been dating for a while or you’re now in a monogamous relationship the question invariably arises how to keep him interested.

It’s no secret that a man can lose interest and disappear. After all, with online dating and social media there’s so much choice out there that a guy can move on quickly and not give you a second thought.

Ultimately, though, you’re probably asking the question because of one of the following…

1. You’re afraid to lose him
2. You had sex with him too soon
3. His behavior and feelings towards you have changed
4. Something has changed in the relationship – things aren’t as fresh, new, and exciting as they used to be (the thrill has gone)
5. You feel insecure – he hasn’t made a commitment and you’re not sure where you stand with him
6. You’ve found a great guy and you want things to work out because you’re tired of dating losers, players, and commitmentphobes

There are ways to keep a guy interested in you without playing games or manipulation.

Sometimes it’s about the chase that keeps a guy pursuing you.

But what if you’re already in a relationship?

What do you do to keep a guy so that he has eyes only for you?

There’s nothing worse than thinking he’s losing interest and looking elsewhere.

It can be frightening to think that you might lose him, especially if you’re in love with him and you’ve invested time and energy to make things work – which you will have if you’ve fallen in love.

You want things to work out.

You want him to be happy.

And you want him to make you happy.

It doesn’t matter what type of relationship you’re in – whether it’s a new, you’re dating, or you’re a couple – there are ways that work as long as you’re compatible and he’s still interested in you.

How To Keep Him Interested – 16 Fail-Safe Ways That Work [Checklist]

1. Be Slightly Mysterious and Intriguing

Want to know how to drive your guy crazy and keep him thinking about you?

Add some mystery to your life.

It keeps him off balance and curious about who you are.

This is the way to keep a guy wanting more of you.

In the beginning when you’ve met a new guy you don’t have to tell him your life story.

You’re not an “open book” in the sense that he knows all about you within a couple of weeks or months.

It takes time to get to fully know someone. But if he knows all about you so quickly he might think you’re “boring” and move on.

In the early stages of a relationship he wants to get to know you.

He wants to know what you’re like as a person and as a woman.

That intrigues him because he’s assessing whether you’re “The One” for him.

He wants to find out if you’re the woman he can’t live without.

You get to know someone over time.

You hang out together.

You do things together.

You socialize with each other’s friends and family.

You create experiences and make memories together.

And little by little you get to know each other.

You get to understand how he interacts with other people who are close to him.

You get to know his preferences and quirks…just as he gets to know yours.

This is the time when you discover whether you’re compatible with each other.

This is when you find out if your lives can blend and whether the relationship will last over the long term.

2. Take Care Of His Sexual Needscouple kissing - how to make him happy in bed - girl gets great guy

While it’s not the most important element of a relationship, sex is usually very important at the beginning or when you’re dating someone new.

Sex is important to most men. It’s the driving force if he’s attracted to you. It’s what keeps him chasing you – the “thrill of the chase” so he can win your prize.

Men have sexual needs just like you do. And a sexually happy man is much more likely to stay invested in the relationship rather than looking for someone else or exploring an open relationship or marriage.

When a man suggests an “open marriage or relationship” it could mean he’s not satisfied with the sex.

That’s why it’s important to keep him interested sexually, too.

A man wants a lover.

But sometimes you have to be the sexy sex kitten or sultry vixen, too.

Sometimes he wants a woman who is adventurous in bed so things don’t get boring.

Use sex and affection to keep him happy in bed and show your love, desire, and appreciation for him as a man.

For a man, one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to sex.

There are different sexual turn ons (including dirty talk) and turn offs, depending on the man.

Some men are turned on by what you do. For example, you get ready for work but then go back to bed to snuggle with him or kiss him or tempt him.

Others are turned on by how you look after a gym workout.

Still others are turned on when you talk dirty or naughty to them.

In fact, many men are turned on with naughty talk and it’s so easy to add to your sexual repertoire.

Keep the sexual tension alive by being flirtatious and sassy.

Know how to touch him.

Know how to turn him on.

Know what he likes.

Know how to keep him happy in bed.

Be adventurous as long as it’s not painful, either emotionally or physically (and it’s legal).

Keep in mind that it’s not all about him. Your sexual needs have to be met, too.

Let him know what you like.

Men like to think they’re pretty good in bed and they know what they’re doing.

Truth is, most men don’t know their way around the female body and have little idea how to please a woman.

So if you have to “teach” him things or where to touch, do so in a way that doesn’t bruise his ego or make him feel inadequate or inexperienced.

Be adventurous in the bedroom. Put fun into your lovemaking. That might mean acting out fantasies, role playing, or trying new things.

Be open to experimenting with or suggesting new things in a safe environment as long as you both are in agreement.

Mix things up and suggest new ideas.

Transform your bedroom into a “love nest” so it’s conducive to lovemaking without distractions like a TV.

Surprise him with new lingerie or fun things to do or experiment with to excite him (and you).

There’s a Special Report that shows you The Four Spellbinding Ways To Quickly Give Your Man An Erotic Charge That Inflames His Lustful Craving For You. It comes as a free bonus with How To Inspire Your Man To Love, Cherish, Appreciate and Adore You.

How To Make Him Chase You After You’ve Slept With Himcouple holding hands - how to keep a man interested in you

One of the biggest mistakes a woman can make is having sex too soon with a man.

It should be more than a couple of weeks or a couple of dates before you sleep with him. Because chances are that if you have sex with him too early you’ll not only wonder how to keep him interested but you’ll also find he starts pulling away or distancing himself from you.

Don’t be misled into thinking that by having sex with a guy when you don’t know him very well he’ll bond with you and stay with you. Sex is sex to a man, not a bonding experience.

For some men – especially players – it’s the conquest that counts. After that they lose interest and then they move on.

What if you’ve become his booty call?

A booty call should be on your terms, not his. You don’t just jump at his command. You’re in control. You have the power.

Here’s what to do if you’ve had sex with him and he’s starting to pull away:

Make your time together exciting (in and out of the bedroom).

Give him positive and amazing experiences when he’s with you and make him realize what a catch you really are.

You want him to miss you and you want him to want to see more of you.

You want to avoid making sex the only reason he wants to see you.

That means doing exciting and fun things outside of the bedroom.

This is the way you get him thinking about you and wanting more of being with you.

After all, who doesn’t want to be with a sexy woman who is fun to be with?

Tease him playfully and challenge him. You’re going to kick his butt at a video game or at a game of pool or at tennis or other sport.

Alternatively, ask him to join you in something that’s fun. Maybe it’s to try out a burger joint you know has awesome burgers. Maybe it’s a steak house. Or a pizza joint. Maybe it’s a BBQ. Maybe it’s a fair. Maybe it’s surfing or sailboarding or jet skiing.

If he says no or makes excuses not to hang out with you then he shouldn’t be your priority because he’s not making you his priority.

Do you see what’s happening here? You’re in control. Instead of you chasing him, you’re encouraging him to chase you.

You don’t have to cut him loose completely if he’s not showing interest but reduce your interactions with him. Pursue your own interests instead of focusing on him.

When you do hang out with him continue to make those experiences awesome but dial back or eliminate the sex.

He’ll start to realize that sex with you isn’t something that he’s automatically entitled to.

Either he’s going to pursue you because he’s interested in you or he’ll move on – in which case you look for a quality man who will make you his priority and woo you and treat you the way you want to be treated.

3. Maintain Your Style And The Way You Look

Grooming is very important. You want to smell good and look good for your man.

Men like to be proud of the woman on their arm.

They want her to look attractive.

If he lusts after you chances are he’ll find you attractive even if your hair is unkempt or you’re wearing sweats or yoga pants.

But he may be extremely attracted to you when you’re wearing your LBD, high heels, and makeup.

You don’t have to be “arm candy” to make a man proud of you.

He’s attracted to you for many reasons.

One of those reasons will be the way you look.

It might be the way you dress. It might be the way you wear your hair. It might be your curves. It might be your fashion sense.

It might even be the way you move, how you toss your hair, or how you coyly look at him.

Whatever it is (and the best way to find out is to observe his reaction to things you do and what he compliments you on), it’s something that you want to highlight – and maintain – because that attracts him to you and only you.

And that’s the whole point – you want him to be interested in you and not other women.

Most men want their woman to be fit and healthy.

Eat healthy.

Exercise. Even walking can help you lose weight and feel fit, invigorated, and put you in a good mood.

4. Be Fun To Be With

Most guys are looking for a woman who they can do fun things with.

They’re not usually looking for a woman who is a couch potato or whose biggest adventure is to go to the spa or to the salon and have a manicure or pedicure or facial.

A guy wants to do things. He wants to get out and about. He might want to play sports. He might want to travel. He might want to participate in a hobby.

He might want to go bungy jumping or sky diving or do extreme sports or go rock climbing or mountain biking or scuba diving.

That doesn’t mean you have to always participate in these things unless you like the adrenaline rush the way he does.

But you can support him in his interests.

The worst thing you can do is not support him in his interests because those are important to him. They validate him as a man. There’s nothing worse than complaining you never see him or discouraging him from doing the things he wants to do or likes to do.

Being fun can apply to the little things, too. You can try different foods. You can go on small trips or weekend getaways. You can go hiking or kayaking or fishing or crabbing or camping or quadding.

Many guys are looking for a woman who isn’t afraid to get a little dirt under her fingernails and yet is also able to clean up and look stunning in a little black dress and high heels.

Be open to trying new things with him – it shows your interest in having experiences with him and getting to know him better. Best of all, it bonds him to you because you’re fun to be with.

Being fun also applies to the bedroom. Create an atmosphere that excites and thrills him. That can include new techniques, acting out fantasies, or having special theme nights and dressing up.

5. Be Adventurous

Being fun to be with can also include being adventurous.

If you’ve ever watched The Bachelor or Bachelorette on TV you’ll know this to be true: There’s a correlation between adrenaline and attraction.how to keep him interested by being adventurous - girl gets great guy

When Jake Pavelka was the Bachelor he took Vienna bungy jumping. The very fact that they were scared about what they were going to do drew them closer together and attracted him even more to her.

Men like a woman who’s adventurous. Doing extreme sports, in particular, like mountain biking or rock climbing, or bungee jumping or sky diving are adrenaline rushes. And doing them with their partner can bond a man closely to his woman.

In fact, a study showed that there’s a direct effect between adrenaline and arousal. Being involved with your guy in sports or hobbies that are exciting and get the adrenaline pumping can cause him to find you more attractive and arouse him.

Of course, you don’t have to participate in bungee jumping or sky diving. It could be some other adventure like going on a roller coaster or going on a water slide or hang gliding or hiking up a volcano or dirt biking or scuba diving or sailing or going on a safari, or river tubing or white water rafting.

Sometimes all it takes is to be fun to be with. Someone to laugh with. Someone who enjoys the simple things in life like strolling in the park or sightseeing or people watching while eating an ice cream cone or going to a restaurant or pub with friends.

6. Give Him His Freedom

Men like their freedom.

Your man doesn’t like to feel that you’re keeping tabs on his every move.

He wants to do his own thing.

And he expects that you will want to do your own thing, too.

In the early stages of a relationship you might be calling or texting him a lot. And he may be doing that, too.

But don’t freak out when he doesn’t respond to you instantly.

And don’t freak out when he doesn’t call you back right away.

If you do, it makes you look clingy and needy. And men don’t like that in a woman. They begin to feel closed in and pressured to be “on call” all the time, and that takes the fun out of the relationship.

Follow your own pursuits and passions. Don’t have your whole life revolve around him. Otherwise he’ll feel stifled and that’s a sure way to lose a guy.

Create a relationship where your man wants to be with you rather than wanting to escape from you because he feels confined when he’s with you.

7. Show Your Appreciation For The Things He Does For Youhow to make a man adore you - girl gets great guy

If there’s one way to differentiate yourself from other women it’s this: Show your man that you appreciate him.

Show him that you appreciate what he brings to the relationship and the things he does for you – even if it’s something small or even insignificant to you.

He brings you a coffee. He fixes something for you.

Of course many of these things you can do yourself. But when he feels he’s helping and you thank him for that you’ll earn extra points in his eyes – even if he’s done something small for you.

If you want to know how to keep a guy interested because you’re afraid you’ll lose him, then showing your appreciation can go a long way to keeping him.

Many men thrive on praise. And they thrive on doing things for their woman that earns that praise.

If you don’t believe me, try it sometime. Thank him for doing something for you and see how his chest puffs out and how his mood changes.

Praise works wonders on a man.

There’s another side to keeping him interested. And that’s being different from other women he’s dated or been in a relationship with. You have to differentiate yourself from them in some way. And that way is to appreciate him and show your appreciation.

8. Don’t Be A Drama Queen

Men hate drama.

They don’t like scenes.

They don’t like small things blown out of proportion.

They don’t like to be the one to have to calm things down over something that is minor or insignificant.

In fact, a drama queen is a turn off.

Instead, they like someone who can go with the flow.

A woman who is “chill.”

A woman who accepts things without making a big deal about them.

A woman who can laugh or shrug something off.

It’s one thing to freak out over seeing a huge spider or a mouse or a snake.

It’s a totally different thing when you dump on him and make him feel like an ass because he was ten minutes late picking you up for a date or he didn’t text you back because he was busy at work.

Or when you create a scene at the restaurant because the waiter made a mistake with your order.

Or you make him feel bad and criticize him for selecting a restaurant that you don’t like (when he thought he was doing the right thing and showing you a good time.)

9. Don’t Overinvest In The Relationship Until He Commits

Many women complain that they’re the only one in the relationship who is trying to make it work.

Usually, when a man isn’t trying very hard to make things work, it means he hasn’t made a commitment to you.

In fact, he could be multi-dating and you’re just “one of many.”

Commitment is a tricky issue because it’s difficult to know when there is commitment unless it’s talked about.

When you first meet someone there is NO commitment.

It’s merely the beginning stages of dating to see if there is a connection.

When you start dating a guy – either steadily or occasionally – there isn’t necessarily any commitment until you’ve both agreed you’re a couple and you won’t date anyone else.

Just because you think you’re in a committed relationship doesn’t mean he thinks the same way.

Some men will never commit because it makes them feel tied down – and freedom is important to a man.

If the man you’re dating or in a relationship with isn’t making a commitment then it’s wise to protect your heart because he just might break it.

Multi-dating is the perfect way to ensure you protect your heart.

Some women prefer to date one man at a time. Others don’t believe in multi-dating at all.

When you multi-date you arouse his competitive nature which makes him chase you.

A prime example of lack of commitment is the “booty call.”

This is the guy who phones or texts you late at night to “see what you’re up to.”

And then he either wants to come over or have you come over to his place.

There is NO commitment in this case. He’s using you for his own sexual pleasure.

When you succumb to a “booty call” you’re giving him the freedom to selfishly do as he pleases without making a commitment to you – and that’s the exact opposite of giving him freedom in a committed, monogamous relationship.

10. Make Him Work To Win Your Hearthow to inspire a man to love, cherish, and adore you - girl gets great guy

By their very nature men are hunters.

They enjoy the thrill of the chase.

Men are also driven to accomplish things.

They’re focused on winning.

And you’re the prize to win.

So it makes sense to make a man work to win your heart and your treasure.

If you fall for him too quickly and he doesn’t have to put any effort into wooing you, or you have sex with him too early and his curiosity is satisfied, then you’ve taken away the incentive for him to get to know you better and to win you over.

This isn’t about playing games with him or frustrating him. If you do that, you’ll lose him for sure.

But if you playfully tease him and entice him and encourage him, you’ll keep him chasing you and coming back for more – which is exactly what you want, isn’t it?

11. Don’t “One Up” Him

Maybe you’ve traveled more than he has.

Maybe you make more money than he does.

Maybe you’ve had a raise or a recent promotion and he’s stuck in a dead end job and he’s feeling discouraged.

Sometimes you reveal these things in an attempt to bond with him – especially when you’re just getting to know a guy.

Trouble is, revealing these things in the early stages can have the very opposite effect of bonding with him.

You can lose a guy quickly if he thinks you’re “better” than he is or if he doesn’t feel he’s in the same league as you.

It’s a guy thing and an ego thing. But you still have to be aware of how a man thinks if you want him to stick around.

Ultimately, a man likes to think that his partner is his equal, not his superior.

12. Be Playful

Even if you’re the serious type, do things that are playful.

Tease him playfully.

Do something out of the ordinary that surprises him (in a good way).

For example, if he’s teasing you or flirting with you, turn around as playfully scratch his chest with your fingernail.

13. Text Himsexting and keeping the romance alive in a relationship

Texts are the perfect way to keep connected and are how to keep a guy thinking about you when you’re apart.

While it’s a good idea to limit how many texts you to send him while you’re apart, an occasional text to let him know you’re thinking of him will keep you on his mind.

Keep your texts short. And don’t overdo it. Otherwise your texts become a nuisance.

If you have something planned for the day or evening there’s nothing wrong with being playful, seductive, flirty…and sexy.

14. Be Interesting

If you have your own interests and hobbies and pursuits it makes you much more interesting.

You have things to talk to him about.

You have things that he might be interested in doing with you.

You might do things that he can relate to.

If you’re interested in online games, for example, he might be into that too.

Shared interests can bond you closer to each other.

The key is that you become more interesting to him because you have your own life and you don’t depend on him.

And you become more fun to be with because you have experiences to talk about and share with him.

15. Highlight Your Compatibility With Him

A guy might be losing interest because he’s worried that you aren’t compatible with him.

A relationship is only going to be successful if there’s compatibility. Not just in one or two areas but in many areas.

The more areas you’re compatible in, the better.

If you and your man are only compatible because you both like to hike or go sailing, for example, chances are it won’t be enough to bond you together in the long term.

But if you have many things in common – your beliefs and values are the same, you have similar ideas about finances and raising children, you have similar religious beliefs, you enjoy doing some (or many) things together, and so forth – then highlight those common things in a subtle way when you’re with him.

Being compatible doesn’t mean you have to be joined at the hip all the time. What it does mean is that while you both have your own passions and interests, you can also share common interests and enjoy doing them together. That increases the odds of staying together.

Those compatibilities will come out in the things you do together as well as the things you talk about. You can use this to your advantage by simply commenting on how you both enjoy the same things or have similar viewpoints.

When you and your guy are in agreement with the things you talk about or you say things like, “This is fun to do with you” or “We think a lot alike, don’t we?” it plants the seed in his mind that you both get along well together.

Also keep in mind that while you may be trying to keep him interested in you, you should also be determining whether there really is compatibility that makes him “The One” for you in the long term. You may find, in time, that there are things about him that you don’t like and decide he’s not for you.

16. How To Keep Him Hooked: Show Him How Important He Is To You 

If you keep him interested, you’ll also want to keep him hooked. Here are fourteen things to get a guy hooked when you’re in a relationship with him…

1. Be kind. Avoid saying hurtful things to him.
2. Be thoughtful and considerate.
3. Be non-judgmental and loyal.
4. Stand by him. Have his back – be his “ride-or-die” chick (not in the literal sense) who is in it for the long term and who is willing to accept the good and the bad.
5. Make him feel wanted and desired. Don’t take him for granted.
6. Don’t put him down or belittle him or embarrass him in front of his friends, family, colleagues, or strangers.
7. Don’t tell him what to do. (Men resent bossiness.)
8. Don’t try to change him. (Men resent that, too.)
9. Know how to please him – inside and outside of the bedroom. Be affectionate. It keeps him coming back for more.
10. Appreciate him and show your appreciation with compliments and actions.
11. Praise him and compliment him – even for the little things he does for you.
12. Be positive. Find joy in your own life. Avoid complaining or being negative.
13. Make him feel needed. If you’re so independent that you don’t need him, he will look elsewhere because men are “wired” to help women.
14. Make him feel energized and better about himself when he’s with you.

It’s easy for a guy to break up or disappear if you were someone who wasn’t kind and considerate and who thought only of yourself.

On the other hand, you’ll definitely stand out if you’re kind, fun to be with, show your loyalty and affection, make him realize you’re a good catch, and make him feel like he’s the only man in the world worthy of your love.

How To Keep Him Interested – Secrets Savvy Women Use

If you’ve found a really great guy and you want things to develop further, the checklist above is just the start.

Whether you want him to chase you or you want the relationship to develop and flourish over time, these sixteen ways are just the tip of the iceberg.

There are many more techniques that savvy women use to keep a man interested.

Imagine waving a magic wand that keeps your man interested in you and makes him more attentive, more affectionate, more loving, and more caring.

If…

> You’re wondering if your man still loves you or even cares about you
> The romance and passion have disappeared
> You feel unloved and unappreciated
> You’re worried the spark has gone and that he might be thinking of finding someone else or cheating on you

…then discover how to inspire your man to love, cherish, appreciate and adore you, including…

>> How to rock your man’s world in the bedroom

>> The secrets to an amazing relationship – 23 powerful ideas that nurture your relationship and help it grow with each passing year

>> The savvy woman’s technique for getting a man to do what she wants without nagging or chastising or becoming frustrated

>> The quickest way to melt his heart and inspire him to adore you

>> The weird trick to get him to appreciate you so he never takes you for granted again (Works amazingly well when you set the stage)

>> The secrets to keeping your man close so he doesn’t pull away or look elsewhere for love and affection

>> 7 easy, but amazingly powerful, ways to bond and connect with him so he appreciates having you in his life every day

Click The Following Link To Discover How To Inspire Your Man To Love, Cherish, Appreciate and Adore You

Why Do Guys Disappear

“One of the biggest mysteries for women is why guys disappear and then come back. I’ll explain why men act so interested at first and then disappear.” Blaine Barrington, Dating and Relationship Coach

A lot of women ask, “Why do guys act interested and then disappear?”how to get a boyfriend

You’re not alone in asking this because it’s a common question by many women.

It’s one of the great mysteries of dating and relationships and rarely will you discover the real answer to your question.

Sometimes it has to do with the guy himself. Other times it has to do with you.

I’ve explained some reasons why guys disappear here.

It usually starts out like this:

A guy shows interest in you.

You may or may not be interested in him.

But he persists.

You start paying more attention to him.

Eventually, he gets up the courage to ask you out and you say, “Yes.”

You go on a date and it’s fabulous.

There’s a spark. There’s chemistry. You’re feeling it.

You both have lots to talk about.

You like him.

He’s hot.

He’s funny.

He’s got charisma.

He seems to be really into you.

He texts.

He calls.

He pays lots of attention to you.

You feel special when you’re around him.

You feel like you’re his priority.

He talks about a future with you (huge red flag because while he may do that, he’s only making talk, not being serious).

Worse still, you think you might be falling for him.

You’re starting to think, this could be The One.

All of the signs are pointing to a relationship and beyond – which is what you’re looking for.After all, you’ve dated enough losers and deadbeats in the past.

Now it’s time to find a quality guy to settle down with and you think this guy is The One.

Then things start to unravel.

He’s not as attentive as he used to be.

He doesn’t text as much.

He makes excuses why he can’t see you.

Things start tapering off in the relationship – if things have gotten to that point.

It’s as though he’s fading away.

Eventually, he disappears.

He doesn’t answer your texts.

He doesn’t answer his phone.

He doesn’t respond to your messages.

You finally realize he’s ghosted on you and that it’s over.

It leaves you disappointed and heart broken.

Even if he and you had arguments you still loved him.

You start to question what went wrong.

You start to question whether it was something you did.

There are different scenarios with why a guy disappears – commonly known as “ghosting.”

Guys can disappear after the first date, after several dates, or even when you’re in a relationship.

1. He might disappear after dating you for a while.

This is fairly common.

And usually it’s because he’s discovered that he and you aren’t meant for each other.

There might not be that sizzling hot chemistry that was there at first.

You and he might not be compatible.

He might be a player who grows bored and starts looking for other women.

He might be a commitmentphobe who is starting to feel pressured to make a greater commitment and decides it’s time to break up.

2. He might disappear before you’re in a committed relationship.

You’ve been casually dating for a while but there’s no commitment to get into a relationship.

3. He might disappear after you’ve been seeing each other for a while, things are serious, and you’re in a relationship.

The relationship might have gotten stale and boring.

The sex gets boring.

You know each other well enough now.

There might be things about you he doesn’t like.

In any case, he feels that things aren’t working out and breaks up with you.

4. He might disappear after you’ve been on just one or two dates and it seemed like things are going to progress to something more serious.

Sometimes you’ll go on a date with a guy and he’ll talk about the “future” with you. It doesn’t mean he’s envisioning a future with YOU specifically, it just means he’s envisioning a future with someone.

While it’s nice to hear, don’t get swept up in this future planning. It’s meaningless in the early stages of dating and in the early stages of a relationship.

Some of it is bravado. Some of it is thinking out loud. Some of it is dreaming on his part. He’s not serious and is caught up in the moment and with his attraction to, and interest in, you.

One thing to keep in mind is that the reason a man disappears might have nothing to do with you.

It might have everything to do with him.

For example, he might feel inadequate around you. He might feel that he’s not man enough for you and that you overshadow him.

He might be looking for someone who is more feminine. Alternatively, he might be a beta male who wants a take charge woman who shows her masculine side more than her feminine side.

Here Are 14 Reasons Why A Guy Disappears:

1. He Doesn’t Think You’re Interested In Him

Some guys just don’t get a woman’s signals that she’s interested.

So you have to give him signals that indicate you like him and you like being with him.

If you show your interest by dating him, being available to date him, and being affectionate, he’ll soon get the message you’re interested in him.

2. He Doesn’t Feel The Attraction Or Chemistry

This happens a lot with online dating.

He looks good on paper so you strike up a conversation with him.

Things go back and forth and you feel you’re falling for him even if you’ve never met him yet.

Then when you do meet you realize there’s no spark.

This is a case where he’s just not into you – in other words, there’s no attraction, even if you’re attracted to him.

3. He Gets Scared

Some guys get scared when they think their freedom is at risk or the commitment is greater than they can handle – especially if they feel overwhelmed.

If he feels pressured to see you all the time or you have “the talk” with him to see where things are going he could very well disappear because he thinks you’re getting “too serious.”

Other times, the relationship moves way too fast. So fast that when he stops to think about it, it seems like a “commitment” to him and he’s not ready for that.

He’s just not on the same page as you are. You want more from him, he’s just getting used to having someone in his life.

The best thing to do when things seem to move too fast is to slow down the pace.

4. He’s A Player, Bad Boy, or Commitmentphobe

The player and bad boy are in it for fun and a good time.

So once the newness of the relationship wears off they’re looking around for someone else.

The commitmentphobe on the other hand is scared. He’s happy with the way things are and doesn’t want things to change. He won’t commit any further and when he feels the pressure of a greater commitment, he’ll run the other way.

5. He’s Not Available

Some guys aren’t available emotionally.

They’re still getting over an ex or they’re just not ready for a relationship – especially if they’ve just broken up with someone or have just gone through a divorce.

Dating a newly divorced man or a separated man or a man who has just come out of a relationship can be a risky proposition. Emotionally he’s not ready – he has things to sort out in his life and that takes time. In this case, you could become the “rebound girl” and you’ll have expectations that are unrealistic – you want a relationship, he’s happy with just dating.

Eventually, when he gets his life back together he’ll either break up with you and break your heart or he’ll just disappear.

6. He’s A Lazy Dater

He doesn’t want to put the effort into dating or a relationship.

You become the one who wants to make the relationship work.

When he first met you it seemed like a good idea to get involved with you but he soon gets immersed in his own life and you’re no longer on his mind.

7. He Has Unrealistic Expectations

Some men are very picky or too picky, to the point that their “must have” list is so extensive that no woman can meet their unrealistic expectations.

This is the type of man you should avoid anyway because you’d never be able to live up to his expectations.

8. He May Feel You Don’t Have Time For Him Or You’re Putting Him Off

It’s not that he’s looking for an excuse. But if he senses or feels that you don’t have time for him or that you’re playing games or making it hard for him to get to know you, he’ll disappear.

9. You Didn’t Have Sex With Him

It’s no secret that guys want sex. That’s one of their key motivations for being in a relationship. A guy who is genuinely interested in you and wants to be in a relationship with you will wait for sex until you’re ready.

Some guys want sex too soon. In fact, that’s their main motivation for showing interest. It has nothing to do with having a relationship. It’s all physical.

If they don’t get sex, they move on – which is best for you if you’re looking for a committed relationship.

10. Something Isn’t Right In The Relationship

Maybe the relationship isn’t what he expected. Maybe he feels restricted by having a girlfriend. He can’t go out and have fun with his buddies like he used to.

Maybe the sex isn’t stellar.

Maybe he’s having sexual problems or he feels inadequate for some reason.

Maybe you’re just not compatible, you disagree and fight a lot, the infatuation you had with each other as you were getting to know each other has disappeared and reality about each other sets in – and you don’t like what you see in him or he doesn’t like what he sees in you.

11. You Have A Sexually Transmitted Disease

Some STDs are common including herpes.

If your date or potential boyfriend is disease free then he may not want to get involved with someone who has an STD.

He might be polite and say he wants to see you again but after thinking about it some more he might not contact you again.

12. He’s A Casual Dater

You don’t like to hear it, but he might be dating more than one woman.

If he is dating more than one woman then it means you’re not his one and only or his priority. He’s enjoying dating but he hasn’t made a commitment to one woman – who you thought was you.

Contrary to what some people think, just because a man dates several women and disappears doesn’t mean, in my opinion, he’s a jerk or that he’s stringing you along – unless you’ve asked him whether he’s dating other women and he’s told you he isn’t.

He has a right to date other women unless it’s agreed you’re both in a relationship.

This is where you should be asking the RIGHT questions (which are included in the Girl Gets Great Guy System) to determine where you stand in a “relationship” or whether there is any relationship at all because he might not even think there is a relationship at this point.

This is also where you should be looking for the signs he’s making you a priority or wanting to spend time with you.

13. He’s Confused

For some men being in a relationship can confuse them.

On the one hand they enjoy being in a relationship.

But, on the other hand, they like their freedom.

A man can see a relationship as having to give up his freedom and having to answer to someone.

Being in a relationship has certain expectations and responsibilities and a man might not be ready for them.

He might not be prepared to give up some – or all – of his freedom for the relationship.

So he gets confused on what he should be doing and what his priorities and responsibilities should be. He feels pulled in two different directions and that can become frustrating to him.

As well, he might be getting mixed signals from you – you might like him and like being with him but he doesn’t know that and has to guess how you feel about him.

That confuses him.

If he guesses wrong and thinks you’re not into him, then he’ll decide to disappear because it becomes too much trouble to play the guessing game.

There’s nothing wrong with showing your interest in him and showing affection so he knows he’s not wasting his time.

14. You’re In A Long Distance Relationship

Long distance relationships are difficult to begin with. You and your boyfriend live separate lives most of the time and usually don’t see each other that often.

In a long distance relationship, it’s easier to disappear simply by no longer staying in touch because long distance relationships aren’t easy to maintain at the best of times.

When a guy disappears there’s a reason. It may or may not have anything to do with you. And it may be for a reason that is valid to him but seems silly to you.

One thing to remember is that a guy won’t always tell you the reason why he disappears. He will just vanish without any explanation because a guy doesn’t like arguments and drama.

Chances are you’ll never know why men disappear on you. The thing to remember though is that it may have nothing to do with you at all. It’s unrealistic to put the burden on yourself and ask what you did wrong. Truth is, you might not have done anything wrong at all.

You may be the perfect date or the perfect girlfriend but he’s either not mature enough or ready for what you offer in a relationship.

Most of the time you just have to accept that he’s vanished and move on.

The only reason you question why he disappeared is because you’re into him and you’re hoping for something more – whether it’s a committed relationship or even marriage.

You’re going to experience guys disappearing in your dating life. It’s one of those things that happen with dating.

And it will almost certainly happen until you find the right guy for you. Because the right guy will stick around and get to know you and see where the relationship ends up.

The 12 reasons I’ve outlined above are just the tip of the iceberg. While it can help to know the reason why a man has disappeared, it’s not always possible to know the real reason.

In the Girl Gets Great Guy System I cover the top 11 reasons why a guy disappears including what women do wrong that cause men to disappear and 30 specific “Guy Reasons” why a man decides to disappear that have everything to do with him and nothing to do with you.

When a man ghosts or disappears it doesn’t mean he’s inherently a bad person. Sometimes that’s just how men are and it’s difficult to understand them and their actions. It can be confusing and frustrating for you.

Try not to let the fact that a guy disappeared on you affect your dating. There’s nothing wrong protecting your heart until you’re reasonably sure you’ll be in a relationship but it doesn’t mean you close off your heart to all men because of a few who decide to disappear. Those men aren’t relationship ready for one reason or another.

Keep in mind that if he disappears he may be doing you a favor. It gives you the opportunity to concentrate on finding a man who’s right for you.

If a guy has disappeared or ghosted on you, you might be a little hesitant to take another risk.

Things To Do To Avoid Being Ghosted:

1. Know Your Must-Haves or Non-Negotiables

Your must-haves or non-negotiables are those things you definitely want in a relationship and that will make you happy in a relationship.

They’re not superficial like the color of a guy’s hair or how tall he is. Instead they include things like compatibility, values, morals, character, and personality.

2. Be More Selective

When you know your must-haves and non-negotiables you’re more likely to choose a guy who’s seriously interested in a relationship.

You’ll be able to more quickly eliminate men who are looking for “fun” or who aren’t available.

3. Date More Than One Man

Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket. Instead, date more than one man so that if he chooses to disappear, you’ve got other men in your dating queue.

This minimizes the heart ache when someone disappears.

The thing to keep in mind, as I’ve said in the Girl Gets Great Guy System, is that when a man wants to be in a relationship or he wants to be with you he won’t disappear.

He may pull back for a while but in the long run he will want you in his life because he doesn’t want to lose you and he can’t live without you.

How To Tell He Might Stick Around Or That He’s A Keeper

There are no absolutes and there’s never any guarantee that a man won’t disappear even if you’re in a relationship.

There are some subtle signs that he might stick around. As you’ve already guessed, I say “might” because there are no guarantees in dating and relationships.

You could find someone and be in a relationship. He could tell you how attracted he is to you. He could tell you that you’re the whole package – bright, ambitious, beautiful, sexy. Even so, he could still eventually break up with you.

Here are two indications that a man might be serious about a long term relationship and a more serious commitment:

1. Consistency

He’s consistent in the things he does. He contacts you. He spends time with you. He doesn’t disappear for a week or two and then reappear.

2. He Gets Involved In Your Life

A guy who is interested in you will want to spend time with you. He will want to eventually meet your friends and family and even work colleagues.

Most importantly, though, he will want to be a big part of your life. You will be his priority, not an afterthought.

Why a guy ghosts on you or disappears on you is only the tip of the iceberg because there’s a lot more to knowing and understanding men.

If men are ghosting or disappearing on you, it very likely means you need to update and improve your dating skills.

Many of the “skills” you acquired when you were a teenager no longer apply today.

Dating has changed a lot since high school and college or university.

You’re mature. You’re independent. You’re raising – or you’ve raised – your family and the kids have flown the nest.

It’s your time now.

It’s your time to find the love of your life…your soulmate.

The man who will love, cherish, and adore you.

The man you will spend the rest of your life with.

Most of the men you come in contact with today are divorced. Many have children. Some will be single dads. Others will share custody.

Now you have to sift through men who are deadbeats, losers, commitmentphobes, players, scammers, and just plain unavailable.

While there are no guarantees in dating or relationships, there are new tools and skills you can learn to reduce the risk of a guy ghosting or disappearing on you…and having your hopes dashed and heart broken…again.

The Girl Gets Great Guy System will show you those little-known techniques and skills to help you find your Mr. Right. Take a moment to check it out right now.

Here’s the link again for the Girl Gets Great Guy System that shows you little-known techniques and skills to help you find your Mr. Right. 

Get Dating And Relationship Advice For Women Who Are Dating In Their 30s, 40s, 50s, And Beyond. Find out why guys disappear, go silent, or won't commit and how to make him adore you.

Tired of dating losers, commitmentphobes, and players? Fed up with being ghosted, submarined, or stood up?

Confused about how to keep a man interested and what to do when a man phones a week or two after a great first date?

Girl Gets Great Guy is for the woman who wants to understand men, know what men want, and what men look for in a woman so she can find her one true love.

Get more dates with quality men, discover what makes a man commit, and create a loving and lasting relationship with the man of your dreams at Girl Gets Great Guy!